I had a similar problem after wearing the gloves a total of 15 times over 3 years- the point where the batter attached to the glove was not connecting because of the design of the glove and the need to cram the battery back into the pocket which was too small. I called and asked if Cozy Winters could do something and they admitted it was poor design and there were many people with the same issues and that they would look to see if there were another pair and call me back-no one called me I had to call them and was told no they didn't have any but I could order s new pair. When I asked if they had changed the design I was told no

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at CozyWinters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants CozyWinters to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CozyWinters warm gear heated gloves for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with CozyWinters?

Comments