I just finished composing and sending the following Email to "CozyWinters". I will update, here, any response I get from them. Good or Bad. That being said, I will hold off on my opinion of said company because, I really have none. Yet....
To whom this may concern;
App. 3 years ago, my girlfriend gave me a birthday present. It was a pair of your Warmgear Ultimate Heated Gloves. After 1 month of wearing them (app. 3-4 times) the battery leads to the right handed glove frayed away making its use impossible. Please notice the pictures I've included with this Email to see exactly what I'm talking about. I placed them in my closet until I could figure out what to do with them. Only problem is here it is, 3-4 years later, that I discovered them in that same closet where they sat all this time, completely forgotten. The model number on this battery is 805B and I notice that your company has since redesigned this battery eliminating the problem I encountered.
My question to you would be, am I really going to have to pay the $99.95 to replace these batteries with a new set. Or would you be willing to provide a new set of batteries with the improved, current design at no charge so that I may wear my gloves again. I only ask based upon the two facts regarding this matter.
1) It would appear by comparing the wiring on your current replacement battery for this glove to the batteries that originally came with my gloves, you had several problems with the wiring design, from several customers. Causing the breakage in their gloves as well. Not just mine. Forcing the obvious upgrade in design.
2) My girlfriend payed a very hefty price of $299.99 for my pair of Warmgear Ultimate Heated Gloves after discovering that I indeed had " Raynaud's Syndrome" as well, and that they were exactly what my condition called for. Imagine her disappointment to see me wear them only 3-4 times before discarding them into the closet.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- First battery design when glove was first released was inadequate. It broke very shortly after receiving it. I am hoping for them to do the right thing and replace with updated design.
- Preferred solution:
- Replace my defective battery with newer, current design.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Warmgear Battery Heated Gloves
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."